gravatar

Finding High Quality Offers And Buying Niche Markets

Have you ever wondered what exactly is up with Niche Markets? This informative report can give you an insight into everything you've ever wanted to know about Niche Markets.

This is where I have to explain to you a vitally important principle. Perhaps THE most
important principle of this entire process. This'll take a moment, but by golly you better read
the WHOLE thing. :)
Let me start by talking about “The Easiest Money You Can Make Online”...
What do you think it is? What do you think is the EASIEST money you can make?

Many methods of making money online focus on being able to find a group of people
interested in something, and working out how to sell them on a product. You have to “build
relationships”, write “sales copy” and various other things to try to convince people who may
well not want to be convinced, to spend their money with you. There's nothing wrong with that
model and it can work very well, but I think there's a better way.

Let me offer you an example.

Right now, I, Andrew Hansen, want to buy an Amazon Kindle (the electronic reading device).
My friend Steve, is interested in electronics and likes reading, but he doesn't know about the
Kindle.
When I say I want to buy a Kindle, I REALLY want one. I know all it's features, I know
everything it does, I know how you can buy the books digitally for super cheap and begin
reading them immediately... I KNOW it's awesome and I'm currently trying to work out a way
that I can buy one without being in the United States (I'm from Australia).
Steve on the other hand, doesn't know about the Kindle. He might be interested in it if he saw
it, but he doesn't at this point, want to buy it.

If you were Amazon.com (who sells the Kindle) and you had 1 Kindle to sell, would it be
easier to sell the Kindle to me, or Steve?
The answer is obvious right? You wouldn't need to sell it to me! I don't need any convincing, I
don't need a sales pitch, I already want it and if you bring one near me with a “For Sale” sign
on it, I'll be doing my best to rip it out of your hands while throwing my cash at you!
If Amazon wanted to sell the Kindle to Steve however, they'd have to give him a sales pitch.
They'd have to tell him all about it, they'd have to convince him that it was worth the money
and they'd have to prove to him that he'd be satisfied with his purchase. Since Steve has a
broad interest, they might well be able to do it, but it's going to be far more difficult than trying
to sell to me, the already pumped and rabid hungry buyer.

Hopefully the information presented so far has been applicable. You might also want to consider the following:

This report is about how to sell to ME... or rather, people like me with my Kindle. That's why
there's no selling.
Next question is, how do you FIND people like me??
The Internet, The Only Place To Find “Me's”
How do you find people who already want to buy things? Not just people who want to buy
things, but people who want to buy one specific thing BADLY.
If you walk around a shopping mall, you see thousands of people who want to buy
“something” but you don't know what they want unless you physically go and ask each one.

But the Internet... oooooh it's a different story.
With the use of search technologies (that we'll talk more about later) you can locate groups of
people (groups that have thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of members)

who have already stated that they are looking to buy a specific product.
In effect, you can within seconds find ME's for millions of products! And why is that a good
thing? Because it means you can make money by pointing people in the direction of things
they ALREADY want to buy!
Let me stop for a moment and make sure the importance of this statement is clear. This took
me years to work out, many hours in front of the computer, many failures online, much
heartache. This is not the same as finding a “niche market”. In fact it's quite different.

Finding a niche market is great but it doesn't guarantee anything. Let's say you identify that
“dog training” is a niche market online. Yes it is a niche market and yes, they're looking for
information... but what do they want to buy? DO they even want to buy anything? You don't
know! They might, but it's hit and miss.
The difference with this method is that you're interrupting people who ALREADY want to buy,
and you're simply pointing them in the direction they ALREADY want to move in.
It would be like you're the assistant in a book store, and someone comes up to you and says
“where can I find Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone?” and you said “It's just back
there, the top shelf of the third row” and you EARNED A COMMISSION for doing that.
That's what we do with this business model.

If you think that sounds cool, it should! Like I said, I believe it to be the easiest way to make
great passive income online.
Now here's the question:

Knowing enough about Niche Markets to make solid, informed choices cuts down on the fear factor. If you apply what you've just learned about Niche Markets, you should have nothing to worry about.

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,